Person Responsible for Treatment
In terms of data protection BIOMETRIC VOX SL, must be considered Responsible for the Treatment, in relation to the files/treatments identified in this policy, specifically in the Data Treatment section.
The details identifying the owner of this website are given below:
Responsible for the treatment: BIOMETRIC VOX SL
Postal address: Calle Gabriel García Márquez, Galería comercial Los Collados, 30100, Espinardo, (Murcia).
Email address: leante@biometricvox. com
Data Protection Delegate
The person designated to exercise the functions of data protection delegate in BIOMETRIC VOX SL is Cristina Leante Nicolás whose identifying data are the following:
Postal address: C/ Gabriel García Márquez, s/n. Los Collados Shopping Gallery
Email address: cristina.leante@biometricvox. com
The personal data requested, if any, consist only of those strictly necessary to identify and address the request made by the owner of them, hereinafter the interested party. Such information shall be treated fairly, lawfully and transparently in relation to the data subject. Moreover, personal data will be collected for specific explicit and legitimate purposes and will not be further processed in a manner incompatible with those purposes.
The data collected from each interested party shall be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the relevant purposes for each case, and shall be updated whenever necessary.
The owner of the data will be informed, prior to the collection of their data, of the general points regulated in this policy in order to provide express consent, accurate and unequivocal for the processing of their data, in accordance with the following aspects.
Purposes of the treatment
The explicit purposes for which each treatment is carried out are set out in the informative clauses incorporated in each of the data collection channels (web forms, paper forms, or posters and informative notes).
However, the personal data of the interested party will be treated with the sole purpose of providing an effective response and meet the requests made by the user, specified together with the option, service, form or data collection system used by the owner.
As a general rule, prior to the processing of personal data, BIOMETRIC VOX SL obtains the express and unequivocal consent of the owner of the data, through the incorporation of informed consent clauses in the different information collection systems.
However, in case the consent of the interested party is not required, the legitimate basis of the treatment in which BIOMETRIC VOX SL is protected is the existence of a specific law or norm that authorizes or demands the treatment of the interested party’s data.
As a general rule, BIOMETRIC VOX SL does not proceed with the transfer or communication of the data to third parties, except those required by law. However, if necessary, such transfers or communications of data are informed to the interested party through the informed consent clauses contained in the different ways of collecting personal data.
As a general rule, personal data are always collected directly from the data subject, however, in certain exceptions, data may be collected through third parties, entities or services other than the data subject. In this sense, this will be transferred to the interested party through the informed consent clauses contained in the different ways of collecting information and within a reasonable period of time, once the data has been obtained, and at the latest within one month.
The information collected from the interested party will be kept as long as it is necessary to meet the purpose for which the personal data were collected, so that, once the purpose has been fulfilled, the data will be cancelled. This cancellation will lead to the blocking of data and will only be kept at the disposal of the Public Administrations, Judges and Courts, in order to attend to the possible responsibilities arising from the processing, during the period of prescription of these, once the aforementioned period has expired, the information will be destroyed.
For information purposes, the legal deadlines for the storage of information in relation to different matters are set out below:
Documentation of a labour-related or social security nature
Section 21 of Royal Legislative Decree 5/2000, of 4 August, approving the text of the Law on Violations and Sanctions in the Social Order
Accounting and tax documentation for commercial purposes
Section 30 Commercial Code
Accounting and tax documentation for tax purposes
Sections 66 to 70 of General Tax Law
Building access control
Rule 1/1996 of the AEPD
Video Security service
Rule 1/2006 of the AEPD
Organic Law 4/1997
In relation to the navigation data that may be processed through the website, in the event that data subject to the regulations is collected, it is recommended to consult the Cookies Policy published on our website.
Rights of the interested parties
The data protection regulations grant a series of rights to the interested parties or holders of the data, users of the website or users of the profiles of the social networks of BIOMETRIC VOX SL.
These rights that assist the interested persons are the following:
- Right of access: the right to obtain information on whether your own data are being processed, the purpose of the processing being carried out, the categories of data concerned, the recipients or categories of recipients, the storage period and the origin of the data.
- Right of rectification: right to obtain rectification of inaccurate or incomplete personal data.
- Right of deletion: the right to obtain the deletion of data in the following cases:
- When the data are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected
- When the holder of the same ones withdraws the consent
- Where the data subject objects to the processing
- When they are to be deleted in compliance with a legal obligation
- Where the data have been obtained by virtue of an information society service on the basis of Article 8(1) of the European Data Protection Regulation.
- Right to object: the right to object to a particular processing operation based on the consent of the data subject.
- Right of limitation: the right to obtain the limitation of the processing of the data in any of the following cases:
- When the data subject contests the accuracy of personal data, for a period that allows the company to verify the accuracy of them.
- When the processing is unlawful and the data subject objects to the deletion of the data.
- When the company no longer needs the data for the purposes for which they were collected, but the interested party needs them for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.